The Alfred platform is divided into two main components:
- Website (MeetAlfred.com) - Where you create, manage and monitor all your campaigns and performance,
- Desktop app - Installed on your device and where the actual automation tasks take place.
This article covers how the Alfred desktop app works, what tasks it performs and how our automation engine delivers amazing results for our users.
These are the 4 types of sessions the Desktop app can run during your scheduled working hours:
- Login Session which only occurs once
- Campaign Session occurs randomly every 8-12 minutes
- Data Gathering Session occurs randomly every 45-60 minutes
- Checking Session occurs randomly every 60-80 minutes
A login session only takes place once upon installing the Alfred Desktop App on your device and successfully logging in to it.
These are the following actions it will perform to setup your Alfred account:
- Login to Alfred
- Verify your Linkedin membership to establish your safe daily limits
- Gather all Basic Linkedin profile data from your 1st degree connections (excludes contact details such as emails and phone numbers)
- Uploads all Basic Linkedin profile data into your Alfred CRM
- Gather total number of Pending connection requests and populates it in the dashboard
Campaign sessions take place randomly every 8-12 minutes and the Alfred Desktop App will undertake the following actions:
- Send 5 Connection Requests (invites)
- View 5 Profiles
- Send 5 Messages
- Send 3 InMails
- Send 5 Emails
- Gather leads for up to 5 search urls
- Verify 25 Linkedin urls uploaded to a campaign
- For Emails only it will send 18 emails per session
DATA GATHERING SESSION
Data gathering sessions take place randomly every 45-60 minutes and the Alfred Desktop App will undertake the following actions:
- It will randomly check and sync ALL Linkedin basic profile data (excludes contact information such as emails and phone numbers) for Trial and Essential plan users
- It will randomly check and sync Linkedin advanced profile data for between 40-60 profiles (includes all contact data available such as emails and phone numbers) for Advanced and above plan users.
- It will check and sync Sales Navigator tags, lists, saved searches, lead list, etc.
- It will check and sync Received connection requests
- It will check and sync total connections count
- It will check and manage all connection request withdrawals
Important Notes: A maximum of 500 advanced profile data gathered per day.
Checking sessions take place randomly every 60-80 minutes and the Alfred Desktop App will undertake the following actions:
- It will check and record message replies
- It will check and record InMail replies
- It will check and record accepted connection requests
- It will check and sends follow-up messages
If you've uploaded a list of Linkedin profile urls to a campaign and they are already in our database, these profiles will not need to go through with the verification process as they were already verified. (CSV campaigns ONLY)
In the event that a campaign doesn’t have a particular function requested, the total will be added to invites and then messages in priority. E.g If there are no profile views required, it will send 10 invites instead of 5 by transferring them from views to invites.
Campaigns will be prioritised not when it was started but depending on where the campaigns are in the sequence. This gives priority to campaigns ending rather than starting.